Here at FlymeFunky we believe that variety is the spice of life. That’s why we want to hear from you if your interested in contributing to FlymeFunky by:
- Offering advice and travel tips for our funky readers
- Writing articles on a destination or travel related topic
- Creating a regular column for your travel related specialty
We’re open to any submissions that are travel related and have a trendy and funky spin. Please see our editorial policy below to see what we’re looking for and what we’re not.
1. The post should be an original piece, not a copy/paste from another blog/website
2. FlymeFunky will retain ownership of the post but you will be credited as the author
3. At least one graphic accompanying the post is required (and it needs to be copyright compliant e.g. we have permission to use)
4. To protect the integrity of our contributions we need to make sure that the post is informative and interesting, and not an advertorial
5. We will not accept affiliate links in articles (in any circumstances)
6. We may need to edit your post or article – though we will always get your approval prior to publishing
Touch base with us using the below form if your interested in discussing your involvement with FlymeFunky. We look forward to hearing from you!